Sno-Go Bike Rentals
Available at Madison Base. Riders are recommended to be a minimum of 14 years or older, 5'2" or taller, and at least 100 lb. Helmets and snowboard boots are required. Bring your own if you have them, and if not, helmet and snowboard boot rentals are included in the price of the Sno-Go rental. Rentals available day-of.
|Full-Day Rental||Half-Day Rental|
Sno-Go Private Experience
Available at Madison Base only | Take your skills on the Sno-Go bike to the next level with a lesson.
|Sno-Go Private Experience||Price|
|Half-Day (includes 5 participants)||$540|
Sno-Go Bikes ride similar to a mountain bike making them fun and accessible for all levels and easy to learn. You can watch Sno-Go's tutorial video to get an introduction to how they work.
Sno-Gos work with snowboard boots only. Bring your own or rent a pair for the day from Big Sky Sports Rentals.
Helmets are also required and can be rented at Big Sky Sports Rentals.
Sno-Go bikes can only be ridden on chairlifts with safety bars, and the bar must be down while riding with a Sno-Go bike. Riders must always be in control, so ski on terrain where you are comfortable and safe. Sno-Go bikes are not allowed in terrain parks.
Recommended Mountain Village Lift / Trail Progression
- Bear Basin until comfortable controlling speed and stopping.
- Explorer chair - White Wing trail
- Swiftcurrent chair - Lower Morningstar trail
- Ramcharger chair - Safari trail
- Southern Comfort chair - Sacajawea trail
- Thunderwolf chair - Big Horn trail
Madison Village Lift / Trail Progression
- Pea Shooter Carpet until comfortable controlling speed and stopping.
- Derringer - Cup A Joe Trail
- Six Shooter chair - Lazy Jack to Cinnabar trail