Mountain Biking has ended at Big Sky Resort for Summer 2021. Thanks for a great season!
Join the pros for a weekly clinic and learn new skills in the bike park! Opportunities for those new to downhill mountain biking and riders looking to take their skills to the next level. Participants must have their own mountain bike.
- Monday & Tuesday: Women's Intro to Downhill - Get off on the right pedal by learning the basics with one of our female pros. Taught by women for women
- Wednesday: Adult into to Downhill - Learn the basics
- Thursday: Adult Downhill Progression - Designed for riders comfortable on a variety of terrain but looking to take it to the next level
- Friday: Women's Downhill Progression - Geared for female riders who are ready to amp up their biking! Join our female Lead Bike Mechanic in an hour-long mechanic clinic at 5 pm!
- Biking helmet, knee and shin guards, gloves and elbow pads required
- Lunch is not provided
- Lift access required during lessons, loaded onto a Big Sky RFID Sky Card
- Purchase lift tickets for each session, or add on a Summer Bike Haul Season Pass for a discounted rate
- Please add 4% tax Prices are subject to change
- Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable