Silver Season Pass
The Silver Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort open lifts and open terrain.
|Age Group||Until 9/30/16||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and 5,800 acres. Winter Season starts Thanksgiving, November 24, 2016. Season ending date is April 16, 2017. All dates are weather pending.
- Deeper Days: Ski for only $55, $45, or $25 plus tax (depending on age group) on November 25 - 27, 2016, December 9 - 11, 2016, December 16 - 18, 2016, January 6 - 8, 2017, and April 7 - 9, 2017. See table below for more information.
- Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Passholders save $5 during early season pricing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2016 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Silver Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- Passholders who purchase the Silver season pass by 4/30/16 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax.
- All pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2016, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Lift Ticket Rates
Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Passholders save $5 during early season pricing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
Visit Big Sky Resort with your Silver Season Pass November 25 - 27, 2016, December 9 - 11, 2016, December 16 - 18, 2016, January 6 - 8, 2017, and April 7 - 9, 2017, to save even more on your lift tickets.
|Adult (18 - 69)||$55|
|Junior (11 - 17)||$45|
|Youth (6 - 10)||$25|
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates.
The Silver Season Pass is valid Monday through Thursday on Big Sky Resort's open lifts and open terrain, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$35 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets. Passholders save $5 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets if early season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. Does not apply to any additional promotion or discount packages.
Basecamp discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074