Silver Season Pass
The Silver Season Pass is Direct-to-Lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort open lifts and open terrain.
|Age Group||Regular Rate|
- Direct-to-Lift Monday through Thursday to all of Big Sky Resort's chair lifts and 5,800 acres. Winter Season starts Thanksgiving, November 24, 2016. Season ending date is April 16, 2017. All dates are weather pending.
- Deeper Days: 14 select days of skiing for $29/day, 16 select days of skiing for $55/day.
- Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
- This pass is valid for FREE Scenic Lift access during the Summer 2016 season. Lone Peak Expedition not included.
- Silver Passholders qualify for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on. Learn more and purchase the M.A.X. Pass online.
- Passholders who purchase the Silver season pass by 4/30/16 have the option of purchasing a Mountain Bike Summer Season Pass for for only $99 plus 3% tax. Promotion valid through 4/30/16.
- All pass products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Bring a Buddy between valid dates and they'll save $10 on an Adult full window rate lift ticket. Not applicable to any other age group, limit one person per pass per day. Blackout dates include December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and February 17 through February 26, 2017.
- Passholders take 15% off guided Basecamp activities and purchases made at Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- Passholders save 25% off adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- Season Passes can be picked up for scenic riding during the summer season at Basecamp during normal business hours. The season pass is valid for summer scenic lift rides only and does not include bike haul access for mountain biking. Inquire at Basecamp or Mountain Services for Bike Haul access.
- Season Passes that have not been picked up in the summer season may be picked up beginning November 16, 2016, in the Mountain Services office in the Mountain Village during normal business hours. Passes can also be picked up in the Madison Base Area Mountain Services office after the Madison Base Area opens.
- This pass receives Silver level benefits at Brighton, Crystal, Cypress, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Learn more about Sister Resort Benefits.
Lift Ticket Rates
Silver passholders may purchase an all-terrain Big Sky Resort lift ticket for $35 off regular season, full day window rate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lift ticket valid for passholder only.
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
14 Deeper Discount Days
6 Silver Season Pass exclusive lift ticket rates effective December 9-11, 2016, and April 8-9, and April 14, 2017.
|Age Group||Lift Ticket Rate|
8 Silver Season Pass exclusive lift ticket rates effective November 25-27, 2016, January 6-8, 2017, and April 15-16, 2017.
|Age Group||Lift Ticket Rate|
Additional discounted days will be added throughout the season. Verify that you have provided an accurate email address at time of sale and have subscribed to resort messages. Opt in and update your profile and email preferences.
Please add 3% resort tax to all rates.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates.
The Silver Season Pass is valid Monday through Thursday on Big Sky Resort's open lifts and open terrain, and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
$35 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets. Passholders save $5 off full day, regular season, window rate lift tickets if early season rate is active. Lift Ticket discounts do not apply to promotional window rates. Does not apply to any additional promotion or discount packages.
Basecamp discount only applies to guided Basecamp activities and does not include Plaza Activities.
All rates and information are subject to change.
Mountain Village: (406) 995-8754
Madison Base Area: (406) 993-6074