The Montana Pass is Direct-to-Lift November 27 through December 3, 2017, and April 9 through 22, 2018, including Pond Skim. Passholders also receive a non-transferrable lift ticket to ski any date of choice excluding dates between December 23, 2017, through January 1, 2018, and February 16 through 25, 2018.
|Through September 30, 2017||$149||$119||$119||$119||$89|
- Direct-to-Lift November 27 through December 3, 2017, and April 9 through 22, 2018. (That includes Pond Skim!)
- Passholders also receive a non-transferable lift ticket to ski any date of choice excluding dates between December 23, 2017 - January 1, 2018, and February 16 - 25, 2018.
- Montana Passholders save $10 off all day window rate lift tickets.
- Passholders take 50% off winter Zipline tours.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, some restrictions apply. Contact Big Sky Central Reservations for details at (800) 548-4486.
- The Montana Pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Please add 3% tax to all pass products. All rates and information are subject to change.
Direct-to-Lift November 27 through December 3, 2017, and April 9 through 22, 2018, and non-transferable and non-refundable.
College pass holders must present their proof of enrollment showing six or more credits per semester with a corresponding student ID to pick up a paid for pass. If a pass holder is no longer enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester for the current academic year, they will be required to pay the regular season adult rate.
Ages are determined as of December 1 of the skiing year.
*This number is based on an opening date of November 23, 2017, and a closing date of April 22, 2018. Madison season pass days are based on an estimated opening date of December 15, 2017, weather pending and subject to change at any time. All season dates are tentative and weather pending. **This number is based on the maximum number of open lifts on a given day and is weather pending.