Lone Peak's Revenge Enduro
Sunday, August 13
Big Sky Resort
Lone Peaks Revenge returns to Big Sky for the 4th year in a row. The race will utilize the technical, rugged, free flowing, and demanding terrain on both Andesite Mountain and Lone Peak. Registration capped at 100 riders.
Full face helmets and body armor are highly recommended. Race trails will be steep, fast and technical. The terrain is rocky and unforgiving in the event of a crash. Dual ply casing tires are highly recommended due to the fast and rocky terrain. Carrying water and windproof jacket is highly recommended. Summer weather is unpredictable in the alpine and thunderstorms form quickly with little warning around Lone Peak.
- Course open for riders - Discount tickets available at Basecamp for registered participants
- 7:00-8:30am Registration/Check-in (Swift Current Base)
- 8:45am Mandatory Racer Meeting
- 9:00am-3:30pm Riders on Course
- 11:00am Junior riders Start
- 2:00pm Client provided Food and Beer served (Swift Current Base)
- 4:00pm Awards - Cash Prizes for top finishers (Swift Current Base)