Upload Your Season Pass Photo
Photos must meet all requirements.
- Log in to the Big Sky Resort Store. You will be directed to the "Upload Photo" page.
- Select "New Photo" for the family member you are uploading a photo for.
- Select the photo you wish to upload from your computer.
- Once the image is uploaded, you'll be able to adjust the cropping by selecting the "Crop" option over the photo you've just uploaded.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each family member you've purchased a season pass for.
- You're done!
- Pass photos must be uploaded vertically (not horizontal or upside down) in order to be printed.
- Photo should be high resolution (not pixelated) and the image should be of a single person not cropped from a photo with multiple people (such as a family photo) to avoid photo being blurry or pixelated
- Photo must be a headshot, including the shoulders, neck, and head only.
- Guest should not be wearing any items that obstruct the view of the face, including hats or sunglasses.
- Guest should be facing the camera directly, not to the side or tilted.
- Background must be plain.
- No symbols, props, or any other additions, please.
Pass Photo FAQs
Why can't I wear a hat or helmet or use props my pass photo?
Our Big Sky Resort staff members need to have a clear identifiable picture of your face.
My photo keeps uploading sideways, what should I do?
If you are trying to upload an image taken from a cellphone, email the photo to your computer and try uploading from your computer. If you are trying to upload from the computer and it is still uploading sideways try rotating the orientation of the picture to be vertical on your computer (right-click on the file location and select rotate). If you are still having issues please call our pass office at (406) 995-5749 and our pass office staff would be more than happy to assist you.