Big Sky Resort Central Reservations is following AHLA Safe Stay guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We always encourage our guests to review travel guidance from their local health authorities as well as the state of Montana before booking a trip to Big Sky. Learn more about what we're doing to keep our guests safe.
Big Sky Lodging Options
Trying to figure out where to stay for your vacation in Big Sky? Our hotels and condominiums are the perfect chance to be right near all the activities and shops; if you're interested in a quieter option with stunning views, check out our homes and cabins. For luxury accommodations, see our Signature Collection.
Have general questions about the resort before you make your reservation? Call At Your Service, (406) 995-5555.
Why book accommodations with Big Sky Resort Central Reservations?
- Stay & Save: Book your lodging with us and save 10% on winter lift tickets
- Nearly all options offer ski-in or slopeside access
- Breakfast included with several properties
- Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell and Transportation Services
- Access to pools, hot tubs and fitness areas
- Concierge services
Learn about all the benefits of staying in our lodging.