Check back this fall for Mountain Sports reservations.
Early Bird Camp
Get your ski season off to the best start with the earliest ski clinics of the year! Designed for skiers who want to learn and adapt their skiing skills for all-terrain skiing, the camp will explore skiers' range of balance and stance applied techniques to different terrain from groomed, bumps, steeps, and trees. The camp is designed for intermediate and above skiers who are motivated to take their abilities to new levels. Camp includes 2 days of guiding and individualized instruction from Dan Egan and his team of trainers plus video movement analysis.
This clinic is designed for skiers who ski off-piste in variable conditions looking to take their skiing to the next level. Lone Peak has some of the best steep and challenging terrain in the country. This clinic provides you with tactics to explore black diamond terrain safely and confidently. Camp includes 3 days of guiding and individualized instruction by Dan Egan and his team of steeps instructors, and video movement analysis sessions.
- Group size is between 3-6 participants.
- Clinics meet at the Mountain Village Mountain Sports School next to the covered patio area.
- Please arrive ready to go by 9:30 AM, the clinic will conclude for the day at 3:30 PM.
- Discounted lodging rates are available for participants. Information will be included in your camp confirmation letter. For questions, call Big Sky Central Reservations at (800) 548-4486.
- The coordinator for your clinic will contact you close to the start date of the clinic with more information.
- Avalanche safety equipment is highly recommended to bring.
- Discounted camp lift access will be available for purchase during your online camp registration.