Master the Mountain // Calamity Janes
Master the Mountain
Master the Mountain is a fun and exciting multi-week ski lesson program that builds and renews friendships while developing new skills to enjoy more groomed terrain, powder, moguls, glades, and off-groomed terrain.
|Master the Mountain||$725|
Master the Mountain - six sessions over the course of a six-week period 1/5/24 through 2/10/24.
- Friday or Saturday | 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Mountain Village
Calamity Janes is a fun and exciting multi-week ski lesson program for women of all ability levels. The program helps you develop new skills on all terrain while also meeting other local and seasonal women who ski at your level.
Calamity Janes - Women's-only program - six sessions over the course of a six-week period 1/4/24 through 2/9/24.
- Thursdays 10 p.m. - 1 p.m., Madison Base
- MTM programs will not be prorated for those participants who attend fewer days than the package includes.
- Groups will be based on the following skiing levels: Green, Blue, Blue/Black, and Black. Each group will have an assigned instructor.
- Groupings of participants are made based on the skiing speed of the participant and the terrain they are currently skiing. Any requests for switching groups need to be coordinated through their initial instructors and/or program coordinator
- Sessions will not be cancelled due to bad weather or conditions
- Lift tickets are required during lessons
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 4% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable