Everett's 8800 inspires skiers and gastronomers alike with unmatched views of Lone Peak and an exceptional dining experience. At 8,800 feet above sea level, Executive Chef Henry Mills combines alpine cuisine and local ingredients to create a tasteful menu. Enjoy a fireside cocktail, special imported drafts, or savor sips from our 'Wine Spectator' award-winning wine menu. We invite you to join us atop Andesite Mountain at Everett’s 8800, where the warm fire, elegant meal, and good company are just a chairlift ride away.
Farm to Restaurant
Member of Western Sustainability Exchange
Reservations are required for dinner and highly recommended for lunch. Reservations open 30 days in advance and fill up quickly.
Please note that Everett's 8800 is only accessible by the Ramcharger 8 chairlift, and lift access is required.
- Lift access is included for dinner reservations.
- If you are not skiing on the day of your lunch reservation, scenic lift tickets are available from Mountain Services for $45 per person. Guests staying with Big Sky Resort Central Reservations receive one complimentary scenic ticket per guest.
- The full party must be present to be seated.
- We will hold table reservations for a maximum of 10 minutes after your reservation time.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of reservation or no-shows are subject to a fee of $50 per guest for lunch and $100 per guest for dinner.
Ride Ramcharger 8, America's most technologically advanced lift, equipped with heated seats and a Big Sky Blue Bubble, to the top of Andesite Mountain. Alpine-inspired dishes and imported beer & wines make for an unforgettable dining experience in Big Sky.