Private Mountain Guides
- Explore the best Big Sky has to offer with a specialized guide
9 AM - 4 PM
9 AM - 12 PM
1:15 - 4:15 PM
Whether you're looking to scope out the best powder stashes, hidden corduroy, or get an overview of the whole mountain, our guides can help you find it. Our focus is on the total mountain experience customized to your ability and expectations. Our guided experiences are meant to show you the ins and outs of the mountain, cultivated for your level and tastes, but no full instruction. It's the best way to explore America's Biggest Skiing.
Save by booking online! Book online up to 3 days in advance.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full-Day Guide||$925 $875||$975 $925|
|Half-Day Guide||$625 $575||$675 $625|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10 and April 5 - 18, 2020.
- Ski or snowboard
- Intermediate or higher ability required
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Additional Persons Policy for Guided Sessions
- Mountain Guide pricing allows up to 5 participants per group.
- If you are looking to ski Managed Access terrain like the North Summit Snowfield or the Big Couloir, we recommend only 2 guests per instructor. Managed Access lessons must be booked for a full day due to the nature of the evaluation and sign out process with Ski Patrol. The max is 4 participants.
- If you are looking to ski or ride double black, triple black, managed access terrain and are interested in hiking the Headwaters or A-Z chutes must be booked on a full day guide. The max of guests per instructor is 2.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your guide.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance.
- To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.