Offered at Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Big Sky's Tram and upper mountain advanced terrain is thrilling, unique, and a challenge to even the most advanced skiers. Experience Big Sky's biggest offerings in confidence with our certified Tram Guides.
You'll start the day off with your guide to gauge your ability level and understand your objectives for the day and make a plan to explore the Lone Peak Tram or other upper mountain terrain such as the Headwaters/AZ Chutes hike.
Tram access is included with this guided session, and groups are able to priority load the Tram.
|Sessions starting at|
|Full-Day Tram Guide (includes Tram access)||$1,375|
- Ski or snowboard
- Maximum 3 participants per guide
- Advanced ability required
- Want to be the first on the Tram? Our First Tracks Tram Guide includes an hour of skiing before the mountain opens to the public
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please ensure you are booking your lesson in the location best for you.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons
- Lift tickets are required during sessions
- Please add 4% tax to all prices
Please see our Mountain Sports Policies for more information and our cancellation policy.