Guided First Tracks
- Guided early-ups on Ramcharger and Swift Current
Full Day Guide
8 AM - 4 PM
Check-in at 7:45 AM
Our First Tracks Tram Guide gets you an hour of guided skiing before the resort opens, allowing you to make your way to the Lone Peak Tram first in line. You'll start the day off with your guide to gauge your ability level and understand your objectives for the day and make a plan to explore the Lone Peak Tram or other upper mountain terrain such as the Headwaters/AZ Chutes hike.
|Up to 2 participants|
|Full-Day Tram Guide with First Tracks||$1,225|
- Ski or snowboard
- Advanced or higher ability required
- Maximum of two participants per guide
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.