Full Day Guide
8 AM - 4 PM
An hour of morning laps with a personal guide.
This experience pairs you with a certified Mountain Guide for a full or half-day, starting an hour before the regular ski day. Start on the Ramcharger 8 before making your way over to Swift Current and Powder Seeker, with the potential to be the first up on the Lone Peak Tram, depending on weather and snow conditions.
Check back this fall for Mountain Sports reservations.
- Ski or snowboard
- Intermediate or higher ability required
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Additional Persons Policy for Guided Sessions
- Mountain Guide pricing allows up to 5 participants per group.
- If you are looking to ski Managed Access terrain like the North Summit Snowfield or the Big Couloir, we recommend only 2 guests per instructor. Managed Access lessons must be booked for a full day due to the nature of the evaluation and sign out process with Ski Patrol. The max is 4 participants.
- If you are looking to ski or ride double black, triple black, managed access terrain and are interested in hiking the Headwaters or A-Z chutes must be booked on a full day guide. The max of guests per instructor is 2.
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your guide.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance.
- To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.