Mini Camp Group Lesson
Madison Base - ski only
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
or 1 - 3:30 p.m.
Foundational and fun lessons for 4-6-year-old skiers and riders.
With a small child-to-instructor ratio, Mini Camps are a great way to build the skills that make youngsters successful skiers and snowboarders for the rest of their lives. Students are grouped based on the skills they demonstrate. These camps are specifically tailored to the physical and emotional learning needs of younger children.
|Lessons starting at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Suitable for skiers & snowboarders 4-6 years old of all ability levels
- Small child-to-instructor ratio
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- A full day can be a lot for a youngster. We recommend starting off with a half-day lesson.
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base - ski lessons only at Madison Base, ski and snowboard both available at Mountain Village
- Full-day lessons include lunch
- Groups may take rest, bathroom and warm-up breaks throughout the day depending on needs. All children learn at a different pace, and that's okay!
Free Rental Delivery
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Rental equipment is not included in lessons.
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the product. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.