Small Fry Group Lesson
9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For your three-year-old who has ski experience, this lesson is an opportunity to interact with other kids their age while still getting the individual attention that is important to the learning process. The morning half-day time frame is perfect for a three-year-old's attention span and energy.
|Lessons starting at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Suitable for skiers 3 years old with some ski experience:
- Able to get on and off the magic carpet on their own
- Able to slide unassisted
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- Available at Mountain Village only
- For beginners of this age, or little ones who need one-on-one attention, please see Small Fry Try Private Lessons
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please ensure you are booking your lesson in the location best for you.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons
- Lift tickets are required during sessions
- Please add 4% tax to all prices
Please see our Mountain Sports Policies for more information and our cancellation policy.