Mini Camp Group Lesson
- Ski & snowboard lessons tailored for the learning needs of 4-6 year-olds
9:45 AM - 3:15 PM
9:45 AM - 12 PM or
1 - 3:15 PM
Foundational and fun lessons for 4-6-year-old skiers and riders.
With a small child-to-instructor ratio, Mini Camps are a great way to build the skills that make youngsters successful skiers and snowboarders for the rest of their lives. Students are grouped based on the skills they demonstrate. These camps are specifically tailored to the physical and emotional learning needs of younger children.
Save by booking online!
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full Day||$295 $286||$325 $315|
|Half Day||$145 $141||$175 $170|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2021.
- Suitable for skiers & snowboarders 4-6 years old with some experience
- Two participants per group
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- A full day can be a lot for a youngster. We recommend starting off with a half-day lesson.
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Full-day lessons include lunch
- Groups may take rest, bathroom and warm-up breaks throughout the day depending on needs. All children learn at a different pace, and that's okay!
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.