Foundational and fun lessons for 4-6-year-old skiers and riders.
With a small child-to-instructor ratio, Mini Camps are a great way to build the skills that make youngsters successful skiers and snowboarders for the rest of their lives. Students are grouped based on the skills they demonstrate. These camps are specifically tailored to the physical and emotional learning needs of younger children.
Check back this fall for Mountain Sports reservations.
- Suitable for skiers & snowboarders 4-6 years old with some experience
- Two participants per group
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- A full day can be a lot for a youngster. We recommend starting off with a half-day lesson.
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Full-day lessons include lunch
- Groups may take rest, bathroom and warm-up breaks throughout the day depending on needs. All children learn at a different pace, and that's okay!