Full Day Lessons:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Half Day Lessons:
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1:15 - 4 p.m.
Whether you are learning the basics or mastering new terrain, a private lesson offers a customizable experience to match your goals. With express lift access and an instructor tailoring the lesson to meet your needs, a private lesson is the path to skiing or snowboarding success.
|Lessons starting at|
- Suitable for all ages, but for young beginners, we suggest a Small Fry Try Private Lesson
- Ski or snowboard
- Pricing allows up to 5 participants of the same age group
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Want to learn the mountain with a pro, but without the instruction? You can still book a private lesson and let the instructor know you don't want the instruction—they'll be happy to be your guide!
Free Rental Delivery
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the product. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.