Whether you're looking to scope out the best powder stashes, hidden corduroy, or get an overview of the whole mountain, our guides can help you find it. Our focus is on the total mountain experience customized to your ability and expectations. Our guided experiences are meant to show you the ins and outs of the mountain, cultivated for your level and tastes, but no full instruction. It's the best way to explore America's Biggest Skiing.
Check back this fall for Mountain Sports reservations.
- Ski or snowboard
- Intermediate or higher ability required
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Additional Persons & Tram Line Policies for Guided Sessions
- Mountain Guide pricing allows up to 5 participants per group.
- Guided Experiences with 3 or more participants are not given fast lane privileges for the Lone Peak Tram. Groups of 2 may still skip the Lone Peak Tram line, and Guided Groups of all sizes may use fast lane privileges at all other lifts.
- If you are looking to ski Managed Access terrain like the North Summit Snowfield or the Big Couloir, we recommend only 2 guests per instructor. Managed Access lessons must be booked for a full day due to the nature of the evaluation and sign out process with Ski Patrol. The max is 4 participants.
- If you are looking to ski or ride double black, triple black, managed access terrain and are interested in hiking the Headwaters or A-Z chutes must be booked on a full day guide. The max of guests per instructor is 2.