Dan Egan Steeps Camps
Early Bird Camp
Dec 17-18, 2022
Get your ski season off to the best start with the earliest ski clinics of the year! Designed for skiers who want to learn and adapt their skiing skills for all-terrain skiing, the camp will explore skiers' range of balance and stance applied techniques to different terrain from groomed, bumps, steeps, and trees. The camp is designed for intermediate and above skiers who are motivated to take their abilities to new levels. Price includes 2 days of guiding and individualized instruction from Dan Egan and his team of trainers plus video movement analysis.
2023 Camp Dates:
Jan 11, 12,13
March 1, 2, 3
March 7, 8, 9
This clinic is designed for skiers who ski off-piste in variable conditions looking to take their skiing to the next level. Lone Peak has some of the best steep and challenging terrain in the country. This clinic provides you with tactics to explore black diamond terrain safely and confidently. Price includes 3 days of guiding and individualized instruction by Dan Egan and his team of steeps instructors, and video movement analysis sessions.
- Group size is between 3-6 participants.
- Clinics meet at the Mountain Village Mountain Sports School next to the covered patio area.
- Please arrive ready to go by 9:30 a.m., the clinic will conclude for the day at 3:30 p.m.
- Discounted lodging rates are available for participants. Information will be included in your camp confirmation letter. For questions, call Big Sky Central Reservations at (800) 548-4486.
- The coordinator for your clinic will contact you close to the start date of the clinic with more information.
- Avalanche safety equipment is highly recommended to bring.
- Discounted camp lift access will be available for purchase during your online camp registration.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports clinic. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the clinic. To cancel, contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.