Mountain Village only
Time for teens to get to know the mountain independently.
Teenagers learn best (and have the most fun) when they feel free to explore with friends under the guidance of a certified instructor. The Teen Mountain Experience is a blend between a group lesson and guided experience.
Check back this fall for Mountain Sports reservations.
- Ski and Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 13-17
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Must be able to ski or ride off the Swift Current lift (Level 4 or higher)
- Skiers and snowboarders are both welcome to join this lesson and may be in groups with mixed disciplines
- This lesson may be lead by a ski or snowboard instructor
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.