- Buy early & save
Check back soon for 2020-21 winter season lift tickets!
Buy your lift tickets to Big Sky Resort in advance of your trip and save. For the best possible prices on lift tickets, buy early and online. Prices do change regularly, so lock in the best price as early as possible.
- Daily lift tickets access all of Big Sky Resort's open chairlifts and 5,850+ acres.
- Full Day access is between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Save on lift tickets by purchasing a multi-day ticket. The more days on your pass, the more your savings, especially if you buy in advance.
- Online tickets must be purchased a minimum of one day in advance of the start date.
- Day-of lift tickets are available for purchase on-site at the window at any of our Big Sky ticket sales locations.
- Window rates will be more expensive than buying online in advance.
- Lift tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Load Your RFID Sky Card
- All lift access products must be loaded on to a Reloadable RFID Sky Card. If you already have your Sky Card, your lift ticket purchase will be loaded onto that card and you can head directly to the lifts without waiting in the ticket line.
- New Sky Cards and pre-purchased lift ticket products are available for pick up from any Big Sky ticket sales location.
- At Pickup: Please present your confirmation email, the credit card used to make the original purchase, as well as a matching photo ID.
Half-Day, Beginner, & Everett's 8800 Access Lift Tickets
Available at ticketing windows only.
- 12:30 Half-Day Lift Tickets are available for lift access 12:30 PM to 4 PM for $20 off the window ticket price. 12:30 Half-Day Tickets are only available for same-day purchase at a lift ticket window starting at 12:00 daily and are not available online.
- Learning to ski? Ask for the beginner area lift ticket which provides access to all Magic Carpets, Explorer lift if purchased at Mountain Village, and Derringer lift if purchased at Madison Base. A single-day beginner ticket is $44 plus tax and $5 for your reloadable Sky Card.
- The Everett's 8800 Access Ticket provides a single ride up and down Ramcharger 8, North America's most innovative chair lift, to access to Everett's 8800. One ride is $38/person. Guests with dinner reservations starting 5:00 PM are not required to purchase a ticket.
Looking for the best deals?
- For the best possible prices on lift tickets, purchase multi-day tickets. The best deal will apply to 7-day lift tickets.
- For even deeper savings, book the Big Sky Ski and Stay Package which includes slopeside lodging (hotel or vacation rental) and lift tickets at deeper discounts than here online. Children 6 and under always ski free.
Lift Ticket Pickup Locations
Mountain Village Base Area
- Basecamp Office –Located in the main plaza -Pick up your lift tickets, season passes, pre-purchased group lessons and all winter Basecamp activity products. Open 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Mountain Services Office – Located on the main level in the Snowcrest building Pick up your lift tickets and season passes. Open 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Lift Ticket windows – Located outside of the main level of the Snowcrest building. Pick up any lift ticket products. Open 8:30 AM to 2 PM.
- Madison Village Mountain Sports and Services – Located in the Madison Village base area - Pick up your lift tickets, pre-purchased season passes, and all Madison Mountain Sports lesson products. Open 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM daily during ski season.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent purchase, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or call at 406-995-5749.