Buy your lift tickets to Big Sky Resort in advance of your trip and save. For the best possible prices on lift tickets, buy early and online. Prices do change regularly, so lock in the best price as early as possible.
- Daily lift tickets access all of Big Sky Resort's open chairlifts and 5,800+ acres.
- Full Day access is between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Half Day lift tickets start at 12:30pm.
- Save on lift tickets by purchasing a multi-day ticket. The more days on your pass, the more your savings, especially if you buy in advance.
Multi-Day Lift Tickets
Get the best deal when you purchase multi-day lift tickets. Purchase a 7 day lift ticket for the best deal.
Save time and go directly to Basecamp in the Mountain Village to pick up your lift tickets or season passes. Basecamp will be open from 8:00am through 4:30pm, where you can also book and reserve any winter Basecamp activities.
You may also pick up your lift tickets in the Snowcrest Building or the Madison Base lift ticket office.
Save on Lift Tickets
- Purchase online in advance to lock in savings.
- Purchase a Ski & Stay Package with Big Sky Central Reservations to bundle and save on your lift & lodging purchase.
- Kids 12 and under ski free with their Mountain Sports lesson. Free lift ticket applies to day(s) in which that child is enrolled in lessons.
- Children 6 and under always ski free.
|Beginner Area Lift Ticket||$42|
|Single Ride Lift Ticket||$36|
Please add 3% tax to all rates.
The beginner area lift ticket provides access to the Magic Carpets, Explorer lift, and Derringer lift. The single ride ticket provides a single ride up Ramcharger 8 to access Everett's 8800 only.