Big Sky Women's Clinic
- Refine your skills with this clinic designed specifically for women
Mountain Village only
2021 registration coming soon!
Take your skiing and confidence to a higher level by joining our top certified women's pros for a clinic designed specifically for women. The 3-day clinic follows a progression that will build your confidence to ski the whole mountain. Veteran instructor, Jill Chumbley, described the environment of the women's clinic this way, "In my experience, female skiers often are able to achieve greater gains when they are working in a supportive and comfortable environment. The leaders and participants in the women's clinic often form bonds with each other that give them the confidence to try things they may not have otherwise attempted."
This clinic is designed for advanced-intermediate to expert skiers looking to expand their horizons from off-piste through double black diamonds The 3-day clinic follows a progression that will build your confidence to ski more of the Big Sky’s vast terrain options.
- Students will ski both groomed and non-groomed terrain (trees, bumps, steeps, a mix of all).
- Each day builds on the previous to promote greater success in ability to maintain progress and explore more of the mountain.
- The minimum ability required for this clinic is a strong parallel skier (no wedge) on all blue terrain (including bumps and powder).
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your sesson.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.