Guided First Tracks
Full Day Guide
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Check-in at 7:45 a.m.
Our First Tracks Tram Guide gets you an hour of guided skiing before the resort opens, allowing you to make your way to the Lone Peak Tram first in line. You'll start the day off with your guide to gauge your ability level and understand your objectives for the day and make a plan to explore the Lone Peak Tram or other upper mountain terrain such as the Headwaters/AZ Chutes hike.
|Sessions starting at|
|Full-Day Tram Guide with First Tracks||$1,375|
- Ski or snowboard
- Advanced or higher ability required
- Maximum of two participants per guide
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the product. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.