Kids Camp Group Lesson
Madison Base - ski only
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Fun skill-building ski & snowboard lessons for kids.
With an emphasis on technique, we strive to provide your child with solid skills that they will utilize throughout their skiing or riding career while building a love of the sport through fun.
|Lessons starting at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Ski or Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 7-14 and all ability levels, including beginners
- Max of 7 participants per group
- Students are broken into groups according to discipline, age, and ability level
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base - ski lessons only at Madison Base, ski and snowboard both available at Mountain Village
- Lessons include lunch
- Add on a lift ticket for only $74 - available for children 7-14 when enrolled in lessons from the Mountain Sports Office
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the product. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.