Small Fry Group Lesson
9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For your three-year-old who has ski experience, this lesson is an opportunity to interact with other kids their age while still getting the individual attention that is important to the learning process. The morning half-day time frame is perfect for the attention span and energy of a three-year-old.
|Lessons starting at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Suitable for skiers 3 years old with some ski experience:
- Able to get on and off the magic carpet on their own
- Able to slide unassisted
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors
- Available at Mountain Village only
- For beginners of this age, or little ones who need one-on-one attention, please see Small Fry Try Private Lessons
Free Rental Delivery
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Rental equipment is not included in lessons.
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of a voucher that may be used towards another online purchase. Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the start date of the product. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.