Mini Camp Group Lesson
Offered at Mountain Village and Madison Base (ski lessons only)
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
or 1 - 3:30 p.m.
Foundational and fun lessons for 4-6-year-old skiers and riders.
With a small child-to-instructor ratio, Mini Camps are a great way to build the skills that make youngsters successful skiers and snowboarders for the rest of their lives. Students are grouped based on the skills they demonstrate. These camps are specifically tailored to younger children's physical and emotional learning needs.
|Lessons starting at
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Suitable for skiers & snowboarders 4-6 years old of all ability levels
- Taught by our specialized children's instructors with small student groups
- A full day can be a lot for a youngster—we recommend starting off with a half-day lesson
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base - ski lessons only at Madison Base, ski and snowboard both available at Mountain Village
- Full-day lessons include lunch
- Depending on needs, groups may take rest, bathroom, and warm-up breaks throughout the day. All children learn at a different pace, and that's okay!
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please ensure you are booking your lesson in the location best for you.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons
- Lift tickets are required during sessions
- Please add 4% tax to all prices
Please see our Mountain Sports Policies for more information and our cancellation policy.