Teen Mountain Experience
Offered at Mountain Village only
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Time for teens to get to know the mountain independently.
Teenagers learn best (and have the most fun) when they feel free to explore with friends under the guidance of a certified instructor. The Teen Mountain Experience is a blend between a group lesson and a guided experience.
|Lessons start at|
Save on multi-day lessons!
- Ski and Snowboard
- Suitable for ages 13-17
- Max of 7 participants per group
- For all ability levels, but for total beginners, we recommend a Private Lesson or Group Lesson (ages 15+)
- Skiers and snowboarders will be split by discipline and ability level
- Available at Mountain Village only
- Add on a lift ticket for only $74 - available for children 7-14 when enrolled in lessons from the Mountain Sports Office
Book your rentals with Big Sky Sports Rentals and get free rental delivery when you've booked a Mountain Sports lesson, guide, or program
Mountain Sports Information
- Your lesson meeting location will be detailed in your confirmation email. Big Sky Resort offers lessons based in three different meeting spots: Mountain Village, Madison Base, and the Montage Hotel (for guests of the hotel & Spanish Peaks). Please note which location you have booked your lesson.
- Please note that we do not allow day-of registration for Group Lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price (except for Learn to Ski/Ride Lessons).
- Rental equipment is not included in lessons.
- Children may not always ride lifts with an instructor.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Cancellation Policy/Change Requests
We understand that sometimes your plans change after you’ve purchased your Mountain Sports Lesson/Guide. Our credit policy allows you to receive credit for your purchase in the form of an eVoucher that may be used towards another online purchase. The full dollar amount for change requests and cancellations made 48 hours in advance of the start date will go onto a voucher. Within 48 hours no voucher will be issued. To cancel contact the Mountain Sports Office at 406-995-5743.
Log into the Big Sky Online Store to see voucher codes and use them to purchase online products for a future visit. Vouchers generated during the 23-24 ski season will expire on May 1, 2025. If there is a difference in price, you will be required to pay that difference for the new product. If you do not use all of your credit in one transaction, the remaining balance will remain available on the same voucher for another purchase until the expiration of May 1, 2025. Voucher credits must be redeemed online and are not available at any outlet.