Max 4 Group Lesson
- Learn new skills with a small group
Madison Base only
9 AM - 4 PM
9:15 AM - 12 PM
or 1 - 3:45 PM
Small group lessons to focus on your needs.
Group lessons provide a great opportunity to improve your skills, have fun, and feel more confident on the snow.
Save by booking online!
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full Day||$255 $247||$275 $267|
|Half Day||$190 $184||$210 $204|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2020.
- Ski or snowboard
- Suitable for adults 15 +
- Great for all skill levels, but for first-timers, we recommend our Learn to Ski & Ride Group Lessons
- Participants are grouped according to skill level
- Available at Madison Base only
- Please note: We will not be allowing day-of signups for Group Lessons this winter.
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your sesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.