Big Sky Women's Clinic
- Group size is a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 3.
- Clinics meet at the Mountain Village Mountain Sports School under the covered patio area.
- Please arrive ready to go by 9:30 AM, the clinic will conclude for the day at 3:30 PM.
- Lodging rates available, please call Big Sky Central Reservations at (800) 548-4486.
- The coordinator for your clinic will contact you close to the start date of the clinic with more detailed information.
- Avalanche Safety Equipment highly recommended.
- Discounted Camp Tickets are available for purchase in the Mountain Sports office for $129 per day of the camp for all Dan Egan camps and Women's Clinics.
Mountain Village only
22-23 Dates TBA
Take your skiing and confidence to a higher level by joining our top certified women's pros for a clinic led by women, for self-identified women and nonbinary skiers. The 3-day clinic follows a progression that will build your confidence to ski the whole mountain. Veteran instructor, Jill Chumbley, described the environment of the women's clinic this way, "In my experience, female skiers often are able to achieve greater gains when they are working in a supportive and comfortable environment. The leaders and participants in the women's clinic often form bonds with each other that give them the confidence to try things they may not have otherwise attempted."
This clinic is designed for advanced-intermediate to expert skiers looking to expand their horizons from off-piste through double black diamonds The 3-day clinic follows a progression that will build your confidence to ski more of the Big Sky’s vast terrain options.
- Students will ski both groomed and non-groomed terrain (trees, bumps, steeps, a mix of all).
- Each day builds on the previous to promote greater success in ability to maintain progress and explore more of the mountain.
- The minimum ability required for this clinic is a strong parallel skier (no wedge) on all blue terrain (including bumps and powder).
Specialty clinics and camps may be cancelled outside of 2 weeks from the camp’s start date with no charge. Within 2 weeks of the camp start date, guests can opt to use their deposit towards the camp during the 21-22 Winter Season