Book with confidence by opting into Big Sky Resort’s Travel Protection Plan.
With Travel Protection the lodging reservation cancellation fee is waived, and a credit will be issued that can be used toward a new booking with Big Sky Resort Central Reservations anytime in the following 12 months from the original reservation date.
- Travel Protection can be purchased for an additional 9% of your total lodging reservation cost.
- Travel Protection plans are per reservation. For each additional reservation made, additional Travel Protection plans must be purchased.
- Travel Protection must be made at time of booking. It is not available to reservations booked within 10 days of arrival.
- Not valid for reservation date changes. The entire reservation must be cancelled.
- Cancellations must be made before 5 PM on the day of arrival.
- Travel Protection is not a refund, rather a credit to be used within a year.
- Restrictions apply.
Learn more by calling Big Sky Resort Central Reservations at 800-548-4486.