Plan for the unexpected. Add peace of mind to your Big Sky vacation with the addition of travel protection.
Given the quickly changing travel landscape around COVID-19, Big Sky Resort understands our guests' desire for flexibility while booking lodging. Lodging reservations made between March 9th and April 19th, 2020, for stay dates before April 19th, 2020, can be canceled at any time before the reservation start date with no cancellation fees. Lodging only - includes taxes & fees.
Big Sky Resort Central Reservations travel protection plan at a small additional 9% of your total lodging reservation cost offers the convenience to cancel at any time*. The cancellation fee is waived, and a credit will be issued that can be used at Big Sky Resort anytime in the following 12 months from the date of the original reservation booking.
- Travel Protection plans are per reservation. For each additional reservation made, additional Travel Protection plans must be purchased.
- Travel Protection must be made at time of booking. It is not available to reservations booked within 10 days of arrival.
- Travel Protection plan is not available for Owner reservations, Owner Participation Program reservations, Trade Account reservations, or Employee reservations.
- Travel Protection may be applied to qualifying lodging only, and lodging packages. Check with a reservation specialists for details.
- Not valid for arriving a day late or leaving a day early, must cancel the entire reservation before 5pm on day of arrival.
- Travel Protection is not a refund, rather a credit to be used within a year.