Plan for the unexpected. Add peace of mind to your Big Sky vacation with the addition of travel protection.
Big Sky Resort Central Reservations travel protection plan at a small additional 9% of your total lodging reservation cost offers the convenience to cancel at any time*. The cancellation fee is waived, and a credit will be issued that can be used at Big Sky Resort anytime in the following 12 months from the date of the original reservation booking.
- Travel Protection plans are per reservation. For each additional reservation made, additional Travel Protection plans must be purchased.
- Travel Protection must be made at time of booking. It is not available to reservations booked within 10 days of arrival.
- Travel Protection plan is not available for Owner reservations, Owner Participation Program reservations, Trade Account reservations, or Employee reservations.
- Travel Protection may be applied to qualifying lodging only, and lodging packages. Check with a reservation specialists for details.
- Not valid for arriving a day late or leaving a day early, must cancel the entire reservation before 5pm on day of arrival.
- Travel Protection is not a refund, rather a credit to be used within a year.