- One-on-one instruction from our world-class ski & snowboard instructors
Full Day Lessons:
9 AM - 4 PM
Half Day Lessons:
9 AM - 12 PM
1:15 - 4:15 PM
Whether you are learning the basics or mastering new terrain, a private lesson offers a customizable experience to match your goals. With express lift access and an instructor tailoring the lesson to meet your needs, a private lesson is the path to skiing or snowboarding success.
Save by booking online! Book online up to 3 days in advance.
|Value Season||Regular Season|
|Full-Day Lesson||$895 $845||$945 $895|
|Half-Day Lesson||$595 $545||$650 $595|
Value season includes November 26 - December 18, 2020, January 3 - February 10, and April 5 - 18, 2021.
- Suitable for all ages, but for young beginners, we suggest a Small Fry Try Private Lesson
- Ski or snowboard
- Pricing allows up to 5 participants of the same age group
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Want to learn the mountain with a pro, but without the instruction? Book a Private Mountain Guide
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your sesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance. To book within 3 days, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.