- One-on-one instruction from our world-class ski & snowboard instructors
Full Day Lessons:
9 AM - 4 PM
Half Day Lessons:
9 AM - 12 PM
1:15 - 4 PM
Whether you are learning the basics or mastering new terrain, a private lesson offers a customizable experience to match your goals. With express lift access and an instructor tailoring the lesson to meet your needs, a private lesson is the path to skiing or snowboarding success.
|Rate - Save by booking online!|
|Full-Day Lesson||$995 $945|
|Half-Day Lesson||$795 $745|
- Suitable for all ages, but for young beginners, we suggest a Small Fry Try Private Lesson
- Ski or snowboard
- Pricing allows up to 5 participants of the same age group
- Available at Mountain Village and Madison Base
- Want to learn the mountain with a pro, but without the instruction? Book a Private Mountain Guide
Mountain Sports Information
- Big Sky Resort offers programs based in two different meeting spots: Mountain Village and Madison Base. Please note which location you have booked your session.
- Guests staying at the Montage hotel may meet at the hotel for Private Lessons & Tram Guides. Book your lesson in Mountain Village and confirm your meeting location when your instructor contacts you prior to your lesson.
- Save by booking online! 3 days required to book online in advance for private lessons and guides, group lessons may be booked up to the day before. To book after the online window has closed, contact the Mountain Village Mountain Sports office at (406) 995-5743 or Madison Base at (406) 993-6062.
- Lift tickets are required during sessions and are not included in the session price.
- Please add 4% tax to all prices.
Private Lessons, Group Lessons, and Private Guides can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance without penalty. Within 48 hours, there is a 50% charge to cancel or reschedule lessons or guides.